We have kept it almost the same as last year, but we have built in a little penalty for riding outside!!
After all, for this special month, we all live by the 11th commandment of #lovethyturbo
Let's try and beat the quite amazing total of hours logged last year.
Remember, you will thank yourself at the Christmas party in December.
Goal is to hit that turbo for the 30 days straight during the month of November 2013.
This will bring huge rewards on the path to improved cycle speed/endurance/fitness.
- A minimum of 30 mins must be ridden on a turbo-trainer, on every day in November.
- Any outdoor November rides can count - BUT, they count as half. - so, for example a 60 min outdoor ride, is equal to 30 mins on a turbo.
- Within the 30 days, the following must be ticked off -
- At least x3 turbo-run brick sessions (minimum 40 min turbo, then minimum 20 min run)
- At least x3 90 min turbo sessions.
- At least x1 120 min sesh.
Other points of note.
- As this is a turbo based challenge, the aim is to do just that, but if there is a very good weather window, then a maximum of 3 sessions out of the 30 can be done outside, but the 'it counts as half' rule must apply - see above.
- If racing during November (duathlon, sportive etc..), this is permitted as one of the 3 outdoor rides.
- Gym/spin bikes are permitted, but only if 'timecrunched'. ........though, a gym brick set is a good pose, and usually puts other spinners to shame.
Lets see how many hours we can turbo, and even beat last year.